Plastic Injection Molding Operator – 2nd & 3rd Shift
Plastic Molded Concepts, Inc. is looking for Injection Molding Operators (*2nd & 3rd Shifts*).
- Run various injection molding machines at 100% efficiency
- Understand Quality Standards
- Verify equipment & accessories are used according to Operator Instruction Book
- Collect Quality Control samples
- Perform 100% visual inspection according to Operator Instruction Book
- Record accurate data on documentation & enter data into our data collection system
- Weigh/count parts using electronic scales
- Pack parts
- Use hand tools, such as clippers & utility knives to trim molded parts.
- Operators may also be required to perform secondary operations using lathes, grinders, punch & drill presses
- Good (written and verbal) communication and effective human interaction skills
- Flexible to change, and possess a high degree level of integrity and “can do attitude”
- Willing to work in a team environment and contribute to group goals
- Able to convert units of measurement, add, subtract multiplication and division.
- Ability to receive and provide instructions in a positive manner.
Location: Eagle, WI (25 min drive from Waukesha; 45 min drive from Milwaukee)
- Plus Shift Premium to start (2nd Shift: $0.50/hour premium; 3rd Shift: $1.00/hour premium)
- 3rd shift Sign-on Bonus: $520 after 90 days of employment
- Make up to $12.50/hour in 9 months!
A pre-employment drug screen will be required prior to employment.
*EASY APPLY* – Just fill out the form below!