Aerospace & Defense
Plastic Injection Molding for Aerospace and Military and Defense Industries
As a top plastic injection molding company for the aerospace and military industries, we understand the importance of engineered plastics and composite materials in the component design process.
Materials and Processes
Plastic injection molding for aerospace and military/defense applications involves engineered resins and complex mold cavities. Careful control of the molding process, including gate design, temperature, and pressure, is necessary to produce the highest quality parts. These parts also require multiple post-molding services like drilling, machining, plating, and fabrication. PMC offers these services all in one process to help reduce costs.
Achieving the Best Results
At PMC, our master molders are highly educated in the physics and chemistry of molding processes. Working with us on your part or project guarantees:
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) compliance
- Disaster recovery plans
- Close relationships with our resin suppliers
- Expert consulting on design and engineering processes
- Close evaluation of dimensional ability
- Quick time-to-market and responses to change orders