Quality Assurance Auditor - 2nd & 3rd ShiftsApply Now
Plastic Molded Concepts (PMC) is an engineered resins plastic injection molder. We are one of very few plastic injection molding companies in the U.S. (and the world) who specialize solely in these engineering grade resins.
The Quality Assurance Auditor performs inspection and measurement tasks throughout the shift to ensure that our products meet our customers’ specifications. This position also enters data into our ERP system and documents and communicates all quality related issues to the oncoming shift.
- Performs first article measurement at the start of every production run, process adjustment, or mold repair and documents the results in the appropriate manner and properly labels samples for retention.
- Ensures that no material is processed as good material until the material is approved by a Quality Assurance Auditor (QAA).
- Performs daily QAA visual checks on product, following the 10 rules of molding.
- Ensures operators are following Operator Instruction Manuals (OIM).
- Follows up on operator recording of internal scrap rate and when needed, informs process technician
- Ensures product is labeled correctly through part number and IQMS along with associated material lot numbers and counts.
- Ensures Non-Conforming Material Reports are accurately completed and non-conforming product is properly identified per procedure.
- Processes non-conforming material documentation.
- Labels and quarantines non-conforming materials.
- Inspects and dispositions reworked product during the reworking process.
- Documents and communicates all quality related issues for the shift on the rundown report for the oncoming shift.
- Audits process performance log after 1st sample approval to assure any process changes were documented.
- All other duties as may be assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent is REQUIRED as is previous work experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Previous work experience in a quality role and an understanding of metrology is preferred.
- Must have basic blue print reading skills.
- The successful candidate will be extremely thorough, show initiative in his/her daily work, and will have excellent time management skills.
- Must be able to operate a computer and enter data.
- Ability to use or learn to use a manual CMM.
- MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES (NO VISA SPONSORSHIP).
Location:Eagle, WI (25 min drive from Waukesha; 45 min drive from Milwaukee)
2nd Shift: 4 pm – Midnight Monday through Friday
3rd Shift: Midnight – 8 am Monday through Friday
$13-17/hour depending on experience
Plus shift premium for 2nd Shift ($0.50/hr) and 3rd Shift ($2.00/hr)