Plastic Injection Molding Operator – 2nd & 3rd ShiftApply Now
Plastic Molded Concepts (PMC) is an engineered resins plastic injection molder. We are one of very few plastic injection molding companies in the U.S. (and the world) who specialize solely in these engineering grade resins.
- Run various injection molding machines at 100% efficiency
- Understand Quality Standards
- Verify equipment & accessories are used according to Operator Instruction Book
- Collect Quality Control samples
- Perform 100% visual inspection according to Operator Instruction Book
- Record accurate data on documentation & enter data into our data collection system
- Weigh/count parts using electronic scales
- Pack parts
- Use hand tools, such as clippers & utility knives to trim molded parts
- Operators may also be required to perform secondary operations using lathes, grinders, punch & drill presses
- Good (written and verbal) communication and effective human interaction skills
- Flexible to change, and possess a high degree level of integrity and “can do attitude”
- Willing to work in a team environment and contribute to group goals
- Able to convert units of measurement, add, subtract multiplication and division
- Ability to receive and provide instructions in a positive manner
Location:Eagle, WI (25 min drive from Waukesha; 45 min drive from Milwaukee)
2nd or 3rd Shift
- Plus Shift Premium to start (2nd Shift: $0.50/hour premium; 3rd Shift: $2.00/hour premium)
- Make up to $12.50/hour in 9 months!
A pre-employment drug screen will be required prior to employment.