Material Handler - 2nd & 3rd ShiftsApply Now
Plastic Molded Concepts (PMC) is an engineered resins plastic injection molder. We are one of very few plastic injection molding companies in the U.S. (and the world) who specialize solely in these engineering grade resins.
Under the direction of the Shift Manager, loads, unloads, and moves materials within plant, ensuring that each press has the materials it needs to fulfill the requirements of the production schedule and ensuring that the materials are appropriately checked in and out of inventory.
- Good (written and verbal) communication and effective human interaction skills
- Ability to convert units of measurement, add, subtract, multiply and divide
- Basic computer and data entry skills
- Ability to use computerized ERP system and scan materials in and out of inventory accurately
- Ability to bend, reach, push, and pull frequently
- Flexible to change, and possess a high degree level of integrity and “can do attitude”
- Willing to work in a team environment and contribute to group goals
- Ability to receive and provide instructions in a positive manner
Location:Eagle, WI (25 min drive from Waukesha; 45 min drive from Milwaukee)
2nd or 3rd Shift
$12.50/hour starting – $14.50/hour upon completion of training
- Plus Shift Premium to start (2nd Shift: $0.50/hour premium; 3rd Shift: $2.00/hour premium)