Plastic Injection Molding for the Medical Industry Requires Highest Standards in Product Performance, Manufacturability & Industry Regulation Compliance
Not every plastic injection molding company has the capabilities & expertise to produce medical components with the highest standards in product performance, manufacturability and industry regulation compliance.
To ensure you select a qualified medical injection molding company, make sure they meet these 7 criteria:
- Provide expert advice on plastic resin selection for device application & environment, as well as mating and bonding compatibility
- Execute manufacturing processes that conform to various requirements for regulatory agencies in the U.S. and worldwide
- Provide proven expertise in molding dynamics & shot control, particularly with multi-cavity molds and long production runs
- Provide comprehensive molding services, from mold design assistance to final component assembly
- Optimize plastic injection molding for cost and manufacturability
- Offer value-add molding services like in-mold decoration & pad printing
- Offer advanced molding processes for cost-effective production
At PMC, we can produce entire medical components in-house – from resin selection to finished components. We are also able to successfully optimize plastic injection molding processes for product performance, cost and manufacturability, while adhering to strict industry regulations.
*Medical products developed for customers to their standards and requirements*